OUR ONLY STATEMENT
“The North Delta Business Association is the ONLY team that:
1. Links you to other businesses.
2. Connects you with experienced & knowledgeable people to help you lead & grow your business.
3. Constantly challenges you to do things differently.
4. Is inspired by the vision and leadership provided by George Harvie, Delta City Mayor.”
📌 By “Team” we mean:
We are dedicated people sworn to a cause to work together to help each other to foster
higher performing businesses in North Delta.
We work with members to promote proven practices that will allow them to stand
out and win in the markets they serve.
“We will ‘change the face’ of how associations are operated. We will deliver value to
our members by unleashing the power of the Internet. We will not adhere to
a ‘bricks and mortar’ operating model used by others.
📌 By “Link You To Other Businesses” we mean:
We are a forum for sharing member experiences.
A group problem solving resource for members.
We encourage and broker mentoring relationships among members.
📌 By “Connect You With Experienced and Knowledgeable People“ we mean:
We provide performance proven contacts to members.
Mentors who have a proven track record of business achievement.
Access to people with audacious backgrounds.
Access to people with established credibility in Delta and beyond.
Access to people who have a track record of brilliant performance.
NDBA is the ONLY association that can get high-quality support resources for its members.
📌 By “Help You Lead Your Business” we mean:
We offer proven leadership methods to members.
We provide advisory services to members based on
their specific needs and requirements.
📌 By “Help You Grow Your Business” we mean:
We provide resources to members to help them build their strategic game plan.
We offer proven and practical ways for members to grow
revenue and enhance customer loyalty.
📌 By “Challenge You To Do Things Differently“ we mean:
We will never offer performance-enhancing methods that are rooted in bench-marking.
We will always promote innovation that is right for every member.
We will provide reward and recognition programs to stimulate
different thinking among members.
“The North Delta Business Association’s immediate priorities are:
1. To work together and with our members to help each other to foster higher performing businesses in North Delta.
2. To identify and enlist the support of people with established credibility in Delta and beyond.
3. To provide resources to members to help them build their strategic game plan.”